JUST ONE VISIT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE
What makes us so confident that the ministry we offer at House of Glory Int. Ministires deserves your attention?
Because the facts speak for themselves - healed bodies, renewed minds, revived and refreshed spirits, broken hearts mended, shattered dreams recovered, relationships restored... behind every face a story, inside every heart a testimony.
At House of Glory Int. Ministires, our focus is to lift up Jesus and expose you to His word and power. Then we leave Him to do the rest. And the consistent result? Changed lives.
That's why we dare to say . . . 'Just one Visit Will Change Your Life'. Do you dare to test our claim?
Who We Are
House of Glory International Ministry is a vibrant, dynamic body of wholesome believers – pulsating with the life of God and exuding the very fragrance of His beauty and love.
A mighty, flowing torrential river, flowing in the power of the Holy Spirit – boundless, immeasurable & unstoppable. Not a stagnant gutter of religion and tradition, not a tiny ankle-deep stream, not even knee-deep or waist-deep; but a mighty river with an incredible flow. A river of life that exudes rivers of living water. Once you jump in – it takes over – you are no longer in control.
Who We Are
House of Glory is a river that carries the life of God with it, wherever it goes.
This river flows in every direction, effects change in every aspect of the human existence. A rainbow of divine colours, an embodiment of all nationalities, a hospitable organism that invigoratively gives its partakers a true sense of belonging.
A faculty of divine wisdom that exudes great workmanship of the undiluted word of truth. A place where profound exegesis of the word is a daily affair.
Who We Are
House of Glory is a place where the word produces infallible proofs in the demonstration of spirit and power, and lifestyle of miracles, signs and wonder. Never a dull moment at HOGIM. If you are looking to be part of a family of God Lover, God Praisers, Word Lovers, People Lovers, Bible Believers, World Changers, Holy Spirit Carriers, Wisdom Seeker, Community Engagers, Prayer Warriors, and Social Change Facilitators, House of Glory is the right place for you to be. We invite you to get onboard, we promise your life will not remain the same..
About House Of Glory
Established in 2009, House of Glory, We have grown from an initial congregation of 25 to approximately 3000 Congregation who come from all across Edmonton and some from surrounding cities, including: Red Deer, St. Albert, Fort McMurray, Fort Saskatchewan, Calgary, Beaumont, Leduc, Spruce Grove etc.
There are over 38 nationalities represented in the church as a whole, House of Glory is passionately committed to serving all member of our community, no matter the background, race, ethnicity, language, education, or economic situation.
Our Extraordinary Founders
Our Founders are Dr. Lanre Smith and Dr. Elizabeth Smith. They are charismatic leaders, visionary provocative thinkers and anointed servants of God who serve as the Senior pastors of House of Glory, a non-denominational place of worship located in Alberta.
They started ministering over 26 years ago at Foursquare Gospel Church, Lagos Nigeria. Anointed in the ministry of prayer, healing and the prophetic, their powerful presentation of the word has touched countless lives over the past twenty-six years.
Mission & Mandate
2) To establish, maintain and support a house of worship with services conducted in accordance with the tenets and doctrines of the Christian faith.
3) To support and maintain home and foreign missions in order to propagate the Christian faith.
4) To do all such other things as are ancillary and incidental to the attainment of the above objects.
5) To provide Employment, Educational and Leadership Training Programs and Services to the vulnerable, racialized and non-racialized members of our community (most especially black people and indigenous people).
6) To provide Socio-Economic, Socio-Cultural and Socio-Cognitive Services to the vulnerable, racialized and non-racialized members of our community (most especially black people and indigenous people).
7) To collaborate with other community partners to deliver multicultural Community Engagement Initiatives and Activities to the members of our community (most especially black people and indigenous people).
8) To establish partnerships with existing service providers to support members of our community, especially the vulnerable population.
9) To promote and apply the use of Canadian Official Languages (French & English) in our programs and initiatives in order to involve and benefit to people in the French-language minority communities.In order to carry out our purpose as stated above, we shall do the following:Operate a house of worship and community outreach center to provide counseling services, organize community picnics, Food Bank, cultural days event, musical instrument lessons, music concerts, targeted conferences, Career & Business Development workshops, Programs for communities with language barriers, Leadership training, Indigenous People Initiatives, Women’s Initiatives, Youth Initiatives, Youth Camps, Internet Safety Seminars, support for Vulnerable People affected by the COVID-19 reality, Drive Through Visitation, and Transportation Services.